i’d like to thank the 5 followers of mine who acknowledge my existence
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
- feeling safe and secured
- it feels so warm mmmm
- straight to sleep bc comfy
- face full of hair
- one dead arm
- awkward boner
CAN I JUST SAY TO ANYONE SUFFERING WITH MENTAL ILLNESS YOU ARE ONE BADASS MOTHER FRICKER BECAUSE NOTHING IS MORE TERRIFYING THAN BATTLING WITH YOUR OWN MIND EVERY SINGLE DAY
My life goal is to be as lovely as Olaf
"The sky’s awake! So I’m awake! So we have to play!”